Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

3 Hours Working On Ladders!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

Had a great morning working off my ladders today! Cleaning gutters out and cleaning the outside of them. Enjoyed going back on them.

Tut tut 30minutes max, I expect H will be here in a min to say that it's dangerous and you should us a gutter vac and wfp. Lol

Sounds good though mate, can't wait to get out there /emoticons/smile.png

Tut tut 30minutes max, I expect H will be here in a min to say that it's dangerous and you should us a gutter vac and wfp. Lol

Sounds good though mate, can't wait to get out there /emoticons/smile.png
it wasnt 3 hours solid on there, had to go up and down to empty side bucket. couldnt use gutter vac on these ones anyway! they had the gutter grids in to try and stop them getting blocked up! they dont work makes it a lot worse to clean out, but oh well got there in the end.

and did use wfp to clean outside of gutters.

I wasn't getting at you lol, I'm all for trad and ladder work.

Didn't even think about gutter grids, do you charge more if they have gutter grids??

I wasn't getting at you lol, I'm all for trad and ladder work.

Didn't even think about gutter grids, do you charge more if they have gutter grids??
no its ok, you sound like me when u quoted the 30 min max! lol thats something i would of said! lol im always quoting H&S stuff the guys hate it on here! lol

yer i normaly do, but this one i quoted before and didnt know that they was there till i got up there, they was already moaning about the price so didnt want to ask for more on this one, i had nothing else to do today so just took my time.

Rc something different for once lol im never doing gutters /emoticons/tongue.png to much hassle for me but its very good money /emoticons/tongue.png im 100% on the windows via wfp /emoticons/wink.png

Back