Read This

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by charlie tapper, Nov 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. charlie tapper

I usually texts customers day before i go. i clean this one every 4 weeks but she has been a bit of a messer , not this time etc

Hi i will be around tomorrow to clean your windows. can you unlock your gate please. thanks

(her :- why do you insist on cleaning the windows in the middle of the month. i was expecting you two weeks ago. please clean them after the 25th of each month . if that is problematic let me know. thank you).

i am tieing you up with next door. if you have a problem with this i shall no longer clean your windows. thanks .

(her :- no worries . thank you kindly for your services. i cant do business around your family convenience. i already have a replacement window cleaner thankfully and life goes on . it is a paid service not a favour. )

basically her neighbour is my cousin and i had to tie them both in again after drive work being done on my cousins . cuz i dont wanna do 2 trips ...

good luck to her new window cleaner

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

'' if you have a problem with this i shall no longer clean your windows. thanks .''

Shouldnt have said this in my opinion,

3. charlie tapper

what would you have said gaffer ?? i dont get dictacted too

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I would have went with ''i am tieing you up with next door'' then left it at that, Then waited for a reply.

I really think she may have sent a different reply

5. charlie tapper

i no even if i would have just put i am tieing you up with next door , she wouldnt have been happy anyway as she says she wants it done after the 25th each month

6. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Yeah, your probably right mate

7. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

i would of said ok, no porbs, will move you till after the 25 and never turned up, sounds like she already started a other wc and didnt need you

8. charlie tapper

maybe she had i dont know , but i wasnt moving when i was going their as its on a 4 wk rota and not the time to go over as i go this week . not when she tells me go . like i said if she has got someone else , then good luck to him as its not the type of customer i want . and they will get messed around like i did ...... dont come this time , dont come in this weather. messed around other times

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

No good worrying about it now,..you could have been a bit more tactful even phoned to explain . Written text can be misconstrued depending on how someone reads it like being aggressive and/or downright rude :rolleyes: [font="Arial""][/font]

[font="Arial""]
    [/font]

[font="Arial""][/font]

10. Goldoak

Goldoak Active Member

Advertisement