Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customer Paying Methods

WCF

Help Support WCF:

G

Hey guys

Just interested to know, how you all get payment of customers ? at the moment im leaving a card with customers when windows have been cleaned and then getting in contact with them to arrange collection for e.g. Keen to find out if their is an easier and quicker alternative as i find i havent got the time to go back and fed up of driving here there and every where.

any suggestions much appreciated.

I'd go with a few options....bank transfers as gav said...a text the night before saying your due and asking them too leave the money or cheque in a safe place, make sure you say you carry change with you so you can leave it if they don't have the correct amount..and just registered too have a payg chip and pin reader from i-zettle, they charge you just under 3% but very handy for the " sorry not been to the bank yet " customer

Sent from my D5803 using Window Cleaning Forums

Thank you. Think ill see how i get on with texting the night before option, see if it works with my customers and with the payg chip and pin i assume you carry the card reading device around with you obviously ?

Yes there are 2 options available, the first being a plug into your phone type reader and the second connecting via Bluetooth...definitely start texting though it cut my collecting down from going out 3 times a week to just once a week

Sent from my D5803 using Window Cleaning Forums

bank transfers. open an online saver account and give the account number and sort code on every windows cleaned slip expalining to put the reference as their address so you know whos payed.

Back