Realistically What Sort Of Money Can You Earn A Day Using A Wfp?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by joe34, Feb 11, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

Just wondering without any exaggerating how much you could earn using a wfp on a normal day 8;30 to 4;30? its got to be quicker than trad? more money?

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

well tomorrow ill be working from 8 till 5 and thats 240 quid worth of work :)

all u need is a full days of work 5 times a week ( every week ) and ull be laughing

3. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

just depends on your pricing, with out much effort, 150-200 per day, if you have the work to sustain this day in day out

4. Richard Barnes

Richard Barnes Well-Known Member

if you can find the customers, and they are close this is possiable depends how hard you want to work

5. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

Thats what i've heard that you can quite easily do 200 + a day but thought i'd ask a few people actually doing it,as im thinking about buying a big round and i'd have a lot of bills to cover so need a decent wage each wk

6. David Taylor

@joe34 you work trad?| but buying a pole round? or swapping trad to pole?

7. David Taylor

some days because i have pole Joe i do £500 (commercial) and used to be a 40-50 quid a day security guard at the centre where i earn it.

go pole you`ll not look back, i havent.

then warehouse jobs come along at £1200 for 2 days work (do the fellas windows and he asked me to do the warehouse once a year)

possibilities are endless. some is luck, but i say you make your own luck!

8. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

Earn what you want to earn mate,some days £100,some £200 depends but don't buy a round mate build it up.flyers good website and you will get there mate.don't put yourself under pressure and listen to what some figures people quote.you will get there mate.

9. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

I';ve got a trad round at the mo mate about 100 houses,but thinking about buying a round close to mine another 370 houses(all wfp) so alot of work ,just wondering if i'm going to be able to keep up with it all,hopefully i will convert all my houses over aswell

10. beaver0_15

beaver0_15 Active Member

1200 for 2 days work, R these ppl blind and can't c that it only took U 2 days n u want them to hand over 1200 quid. Have U only done it once ? I bet he won't have U back

Advertisement