Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Give Me Some Faith

WCF

Help Support WCF:

D3lboy

Well not going to well here

After a longer wait than said about getting my water fed pole system (trolley)

Today I thought I'd test it out on my house and the mothers house

All went well till it dried (lots of water marks) lol but they were dirty and first time I used a pole system

Now to top it off the bloody trolley won't turn on it sounds like it wants to go but after one turn it won't go

(any ideas) ?

Starting to lose faith in this at the moment /emoticons/sad.png

lol ive yet to try WFP mate but i think this is common for 1st timers all i can say to you is

KeepTheFaith1.gif

Well not going to well hereAfter a longer wait than said about getting my water fed pole system (trolley)

All went well till it dried (lots of water marks) lol but they were dirty and first time I used a pole system

Now to top it off the bloody trolley won't turn on it sounds like it wants to go but after one turn it won't go

(any ideas) ?

what does the controller say when you switch on trolley?

No controller mate
It's basically a battrey , chipboard, and turn on switch in an electrical box
is the battery charged? can you test it...
Also on the spotting. test the water is 000ppm, is the brush a new one, did you rinse after scrubbing, did you have an adequate flow, did you clean them more than once,

is it from seals or air vents, are the frames oxidised? ( lick your finger and rub the frame if white on your finger they are and require more scrubbing until this milky residue stops )

Charging the battery now so hope it's that

Although it was charged 2 days ago

And I've only done 2 houses with it

Yes was a new brush and water was 001ppm

I put plenty of water on it I'm guessing I didn't do enought scrubbing

Was from seals I'm guessing

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
K systems hmmm they supposed to be a good company ... was looking at ther van mounts and its very gud

Well not going to well here After a longer wait than said about getting my water fed pole system (trolley)

(any ideas) ?

Where are you from maybe some one on here lives close to you to help you

Back