Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Be aware!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I weights myself yesterday, 13st 13lb. That's the heaviest I've been. 5 years ago when I was at the gym I was around 12st. Even 6 months ago I was around 13st.

Dont think it's owt to do with crimbo just that I haven't done any exercise for a long time and eat ****.

That's supposed to be changing this year. Apparently

I weights myself yesterday, 13st 13lb. That's the heaviest I've been. 5 years ago when I was at the gym I was around 12st. Even 6 months ago I was around 13st.

Dont think it's owt to do with crimbo just that I haven't done any exercise for a long time and eat ****.

That's supposed to be changing this year. Apparently
13 stone! That’s my birth weight ??☹️

Same as you Part Timer I'm around the 20st Mark now. But still fit ISH !
emoji106.png

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Few years since I've been 20 stone. Did both achillies tendons in my 20 's and then got stuck behind a desk. 

Still can swing my 27' pole better than many of the young ones though. I wouldn't call myself fit though. More like a brick out house. 

Few years since I've been 20 stone. Did both achillies tendons in my 20 's and then got stuck behind a desk. 
Still can swing my 27' pole better than many of the young ones though. I wouldn't call myself fit though. More like a brick out house. 
Simerler story old rugby injurys got the better of me then after operations on both ankles the weight was easy to put on. [emoji4]

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

On this subject, I picked my wife and 3 of her mates up from weight watchers earlier. As they got in the car I muttered ‘fat cows’ under my breath.

My wife leaned forward angrily and asked “what did you just say?”

I replied “you herd” ?

Back