Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Yacht & Horse Box Cleaning!?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Oliver

Anyone done this? what is the normal way this is done?

I pass a lot moored up every day & always see few people cleaning them with buckets I would love to be let loose on them with a wfp!

Have seen a company that does this big scale online somewhere that does ships & on massive yachts! looks mental wfp from a rib boat!

From what I understand big boats in the sea need washing a lot because of the salt obviously,but I am next to the Thames so not much salt in there or cruise liners! lol

Other thing I thought about was horse box cleaning? pressure washing back out & wfp outside? thoughts?

Have looked very seriously into yacht cleaning after seeing the vid some one posted on here, with living next to east cowes marina here on the island. 2 things put me off, 1 cost of running a big enough boat/rid, buying not a problem just the overall running costs and 2 insurance. All quotes I got, and I used local brokers and big boys, all said. Sole trader you'll need combined insurance of 10 mill plus. Then they knock you off the floor with the price!! Yes you could make a mint but I with accountant worked it out at between 75 and 100k to start up, so I'm sticking to the land lovers!! GF

Arrr me hearties you land lovers know the score...

Might get the cat of nine bobbing about waving yer pole in the air too...Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :Image13:

Back