Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New to the game looking for help and advice

James park

Hi all,

I'm starting out on my own and have acquired this system its a 1000ltr tank with filters and a water diesel water heater also included was a evolution x pro carbon pole with x2 and a 45+ft pole in carbon again.. Is there anyone in the South Wales west area or anyone willing to help me get to grips with all this equipment.. Cheers guys

View attachment 4144

Hi & welcome :thumbsup:

Did you have some sort of handover/talk through buy the guy you got the system off?

Was it new or used?

You will certainly need a 3500kg LWB van to carry that lot around unless the van is also included. You are starting big. /emoticons/biggrin.png

The diesel heater is a Hurricane

http://itrheat.com/

Manuals are available on their website. They make a unit especially for window cleaning - looks like this is the one Onmipole use.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock