Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Exceed Tubeless

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes I am using it and it works. I don't see why anyone would want to be tubeless with electric reels though. I haven't taken apart since I've had my electric reel

Yes tubeless and univales here too. Brilliant bits of kit imo.

Only issue with tubeless is the connector sometimes popping off when i pull to turn the univalve on.

If your not bothered about having a water-stop connector at the base of your pole, fit a JG connector about 2 inches from the base of your pole when collapsed, then extend it 3 inches and the JG will be inside the pole. If you're using a univalve then fit JG barbed hosetails to your hose either side of the JG fitting and they won't come apart when tugging to operate the univalve.

I have far less problems with leaky joints with JG fittings with cold or hot (45*) water and I don't even use 'O' clips to clamp my PU hose to the barbed hosetails.

Might be best to check the search box for tubeless or which Backpack is best? I keep clicking on these threads thinking someone's put new information up but it's same old same old it's clogging the forum up, I appreciate there are a lot of Newbies on here and we all needed help when we started I for one am always happy to help but it might be more beneficial to do a search you'll find most of the subjects such as this have been done comprehensively more than once.

Back