Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

25Lt Di Vessel For Sale

Cheaper on Ebay but don't work most of the times. You get what you pay for.

Had many a customer come into the shop with problems and they end up in the bin.

Cheaper on Ebay but don't work most of the times. You get what you pay for.

Had many a customer come into the shop with problems and they end up in the bin.
Well that's why you pay with PayPal any problems money back !!!

When more people use it to Sell it will be better and get more traffic. as it don't get used much not many guys look on it.

Why not just replace the parts?
The Vessel will be okay all we replace is the DI Head and riser tube and only use quality products that work. I'll need to put a video up to show what problems are caused and how much money you could be wasting by throwing good resin away.

The Vessel will be okay all we replace is the DI Head and riser tube and only use quality products that work. I'll need to put a video up to show what problems are caused and how much money you could be wasting by throwing good resin away.
I know I throw good resin away. I use an ro system and have a 2lt resin vessel and when they water comes out of that at 002ppm I change the resin. but that's my choice I like to make sure I have low ppm water.

Maybe haven't worded it right about throwing good resin away. /emoticons/smile.png

I normally can spot something is wrong when a customer locally comes to the shop and purchases a bag of resin 4/6 weeks after he purchased the last one. Our water here is very soft so normally a bag will last 3/6 months di only depending on their tap ppm.

What I then do is have a look at his DI Vessel and check the ppm coming out which will usually be around 004 ppm etc..I can spot a problem straight away if I feel the DI head and riser are not correct. Next I insert our own di head and riser and hey presto ppm goes back to 000. The resin was still good as untreated was mixing with treated giving him the readings and they were throwing resin which would still be giving 000 ppm.

Around 70 % of the vessels I have found faulty were purchased off Ebay and most off the same supplier as they were cheap. ( Not a window cleaning supplier )

Hope I've explained it better, what may look like a bargain on Ebay may cost you more money in the long run. /emoticons/wink.png

Maybe haven't worded it right about throwing good resin away. /emoticons/smile.png

I normally can spot something is wrong when a customer locally comes to the shop and purchases a bag of resin 4/6 weeks after he purchased the last one. Our water here is very soft so normally a bag will last 3/6 months di only depending on their tap ppm.

What I then do is have a look at his DI Vessel and check the ppm coming out which will usually be around 004 ppm etc..I can spot a problem straight away if I feel the DI head and riser are not correct. Next I insert our own di head and riser and hey presto ppm goes back to 000. The resin was still good as untreated was mixing with treated giving him the readings and they were throwing resin which would still be giving 000 ppm.

Around 70 % of the vessels I have found faulty were purchased off Ebay and most off the same supplier as they were cheap. ( Not a window cleaning supplier )

Hope I've explained it better, what may look like a bargain on Ebay may cost you more money in the long run. /emoticons/wink.png
oh right, understand now! lol

how much do you charge for 25lt resin and what brand?

Latest Posts

Back