Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Caption Competition

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Jon+%2426+Self+Cleaning+png.png

"Get yer own patch fatty"

<Camp voice> "We've got the 'Y' sorted, now we just need another 6 windys to make the M C and A and we'll take soho by storm".

"Hey just look in conny, a tramp a fast asleep in a lazy boy"

"yea, spoke to him yesterday, reckons he's a window cleaner....!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigun says to Skinny "Feck these old heavy floppy ionics poles and the brick on the end of it (vikan brush) as my back is killing me. I'm going to jack it in if the boss dosen't get me an slx pole and some decent brushes soon.

Oh fecking great the silly cow has left the window open too..."

Methinks @Alex Gardiner will like that one /emoticons/biggrin.png

Jon+%2426+Self+Cleaning+png.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Skinny bloke says "this wfp way of working is well boring. We are never going to see any hot bedroom action stood down here"

Fat one says " yep, its proper shite. Lets nip down town and buy a ladder and some squeegees, then we can nip round to clean the busty blondes windows at number 69"

Skinny bloke: " nice one!. Hope shes taking a shower"

or they could go buy one of those fancy gutter vac's with the perv cam attached /emoticons/wink.png

cheers...bottoms up..../emoticons/biggrin.png well i was waiting for the wife to brew up....and waiting ....she never brews until 9,30pm

Fat one: Oi D 'ed I saw you miss that window what you playing at!

Skinny one: I was guna do it after dis one I swear!

Latest Posts

Back