Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter And Conservatory Pricing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Laugher

how does everyone price up to do either job I think I'm to cheap

have been known to do a conservatory roof for £15 :Image11:

do you all have a minimum/set price for either?

I charge at the moment about £40 gutters and facia boards together and around £25 for conroofs

Sent you a link, please dont post any of my website links on here. (messes up seo /emoticons/smile.png )

how does everyone price up to do either job I think I'm to cheap

have been known to do a conservatory roof for £15 :Image11:

do you all have a minimum/set price for either?

I charge at the moment about £40 gutters and facia boards together and around £25 for conroofs
answers to you question will vary .... I always think how many hrs will take me to do the job , and I tend to get from 15 to 20 per hr , the more the better of course .

done a conservatory two days ago - took me just over an hr - asked for 40 quid then lady said 35 would be much better : ) so I took 35 still ok

I price per panel.

Have set prices for plastic,glass and customer only prices.

Most consv roofs are slightly minging to clean.

today I quoted somebody for window cleaning and I think I underpriced the job - a huge house - roughly 30 windows including the conservatory ,

asked 50 quid which is not too bad - however after that he mentioned that is one off clean as he is selling the house and I just couldn't change the price - I should ve asked about 70 80 quid for one off ...

anyway tomorrow I'm gonna clean it - probably 12 an hr : (

browsing the gumtree the other day - saw an ad , a lad does gutter cleaning for £1 per metre - a 2 bed terrace house might have 10 m of gutter only - would he charge 10 quid ?!

i had that last year massive house with big bay windows and conservatory on the back charge £50 for windows and £50 for facias and gutters made no money what so ever should of really been double that took me 12 hours to dark when i started and when i finished.

i always worry when i give a price people wont like it lol

I think the worst i ever did was about 2 years ago i priced a glass roof inside and out. £30 took about 7 hours.

I stayed until the end, too teach me a lesson lol

I think the worst i ever did was about 2 years ago i priced a glass roof inside and out. £30 took about 7 hours.

I stayed until the end, too teach me a lesson lol
ouch, iv under priced before but that takes the biscuit well plaid for seeing it through though.
i charge 20 per length of gutering so 40 for terraced 60 for semi etc and con roofs start from 20 +

Back