Red arrows

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by lou, Jul 10, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. lou

lou Active Member

Not every day you get to see the Red arrows display team whilst working!:) Had to turn the pump off to admire lol.
    Thought they had scrambled a load of jets to one of sneaky Russian spy planes again, until I looked up in the sky, & saw the blue, white, & red smoke.:rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

Coz I live very close to duxford air museum they have shows nearly every bank holiday so I'm always seeing red arrows & ww1 or ww2 planes flying over practising. Don't need to go to the show.

3. lou

lou Active Member

I use to go to duxford air museum with my late grandad, bless him, use to like the war stuff wen i was a kiddi wink:), still do really. They were at Kent county showground, & then Headcorn aerodrome. :thumbsup:

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Duxford is cool posh..and hendon aerodrome
    Used to go to Farnborough every year with my dad..now that was cool

5. Posh

Posh Hero

I've only ever been once. Living in Sawston I see all the planes going over.
    I went when Concorde was there.

Advertisement