Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tvr -35 trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

80 psi pump

12v battery

5 speed settings

£230 on ebay

This is a fixed trolley , I've used one of these as my main system for a year and it's very reliable the battery is amazing (last a week 9 hours a day ) holds 35/40 ltrs of pure

Pump and battery seem very reliable with no breakdowns or problems

The unit is sturdy with big wheels that you can pump up and easy to move around

Mine is sign written and looks really good

Only drawback with these trolleys are you have to refill the unit itself you can't swap barrels but it has a big sturdy lid for easy pouring.

Do you mean a tsr 35 ? if so I was thinking of getting one but ended up getting a pf trolley instead as did not like the idea of having to keep filling it up. Also what sold the pf trolley for me that it could also be used static in the van connected to a large water tank aswell.

Do you mean a tsr 35 ? if so I was thinking of getting one but ended up getting a pf trolley instead as did not like the idea of having to keep filling it up. Also what sold the pf trolley for me that it could also be used static in the van connected to a large water tank aswell.
Yes m8, stupid phone lol, filling it is tiresome , this isn't a trolley for the weedy that's for sure, over filling it can meen its heavy to lift back in the car

Would two of you be able to lift this full into back of estate

80 psi pump12v battery

5 speed settings

£230 on ebay

This is a fixed trolley , I've used one of these as my main system for a year and it's very reliable the battery is amazing (last a week 9 hours a day ) holds 35/40 ltrs of pure

Only drawback with these trolleys are you have to refill the unit itself you can't swap barrels but it has a big sturdy lid for easy pouring.

Would two of you be able to lift this full into back of estate
I put 40 ltr in or every time I used it and lifts it in the motor no problem , the unit itself weighs next to nothing

80 psi pump12v battery

5 speed settings

£230 on ebay

I have one of them and its brilliant, can't believe how long the battery lasts, have it 2 yrs now and no bother

Back