Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Show meet up (Items for sale/swap)

Damo

Hi Guys

Probably a bit too late notice, but we should have created a thread for anyone that wanted to sell/swap/buy items.

I may have time to sort some stuff out but for instance i have.

Extreme 22 - brand new metal bands.

Extreme 25 - 6 months old metal bands.

Claber hose reel with 30m 8mm new hose on and fittings.

New rectus fittings EZ snap range as no longer use them.

Genuine john guest fittings 1/4 for RO's Elbows,straight connectors etc.

I could probably find more stuff, thats just the stuff thats annoying me in the corner lo

I'm not going to the show but would be interested in the extreme 25 as these are out of stock at the minute.

Let me know and I could possibly meet you as your not to far from me.

Anyone who is travelling and wanting to stay the night and cant get a hotel, I've just cancelled my hotel.

Its called the poplars in moulton. Its roughly 7 miles from the convention

If you wanna come Neil @Adams0211 let me know as you can Jump in my motor
Cheers mate. I quite fancy it but I've got so much going on at the moment that I'll have to give it a miss. I need to be local to help out with my dad and to give my mum a break from the hospital/looking after him. I had tickets for a legends charity match at the Emirates tomorrow but I've had to give them away so I can be at the hospital.

At least you are not missing anything not going to the Emirates

No worries mate

Let me know if you change your mind

I was gonna ask you yesterday but you got that roof done quicker than i thought you would so you were gone when i came back past

At least you are not missing anything not going to the EmiratesNo worries mate

Let me know if you change your mind

I was gonna ask you yesterday but you got that roof done quicker than i thought you would so you were gone when i came back past
The customer at the second house had an outside tap so I had that one done in a matter of minutes. As I was doing that one the woman at the next one along asked me to do hers too. I said I'd do it next time I was round as I had to get to the hospital. Sorry mate, I seem to be moving in on your territory a bit

Lol

That's no bother mate

I am doing some round your way haha

And your road:whistle:

Did you quote that woman at 167 i told you about?

LolThat's no bother mate

I am doing some round your way haha

And your road:whistle:

Did you quote that woman at 167 i told you about?
I just stuck a leaflet through with a note to call me. There's about five or six guys who do my road /emoticons/smile.png). I've spoken to a few of my neighbours and they're paying seven or eight quid. Sod that.

Hi Damo I think it is a great idea I wanted to do it in the first place but the problem is I got so much to do I am going there Monday and spending the week there I have no help

@Cghwindowcleaning

Extreme 22 - brand new metal bands £325

Extreme 25 - 6 months old or less metal bands £350

@Adams0211

got 4 or 5 Brand new 6mm rectus

got 1 brand new 8mm rectus

6-10 tails brand new

Selection of females and males used. 5 pieces

£25 in total

There is at least £40 in new parts /emoticons/smile.png

Cheers guys.

I'm going to order a new brush this week so will just order the two fittings I need at the same time. They'll only end up getting lost in my van before I end up needing to use all those fittings.

Back