Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Slx2 Update....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

As soon as midnight hits as it's the new tax year I am ordering a 47 extreme can't wait

Cant beat gardiner poles

H you can beat Gardiner poles so that is why they had to bring out a new pole .The Gardiner pole clamps are complete pants compared to others so that was always going to be there improvement . I am not against Gardiners pole as you know most of my poles are Gardiners

I see my smax40 serves me well day in and day out i look after it and always use gt85 on it lol

the **** thing about the pole is that its the old poles so i get all black hands cos of the carbon fibre lol

I see my smax40 serves me well day in and day out i look after it and always use gt85 on it lol
the **** thing about the pole is that its the old poles so i get all black hands cos of the carbon fibre lol
looking after your pole with gt85 lol I know you watched my videos xx

lol ye its got a strong unique smell to it though.. and the smells not to bad to be honest haha its just a unique smell

got my 30m of polehose today gardiners new pole hose they have in stock

Back