Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Celebrity Do You Most Look Like ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

1343103478_9378_Tom%20Hardy%20as%20Bane.jpg

I often get mistaken for Richard Branson just wondering if other people have similar problems B)
hmm....funny you say that! I am frequently asked if I'm Marvin from JLS- I've even been followed round Tesco's and asked for pic/autograph by a group of giggling school-girls. Lmao!!

hmm....funny you say that! I am frequently asked if I'm Marvin from JLS- I've even been followed round Tesco's and asked for pic/autograph by a group of giggling school-girls. Lmao!!
I would milk that to death, even try and blag free stuff of the back of it, do you get people saying you look like Lewis Hamilton as well

Ron weasely Unfortunately:(. The first person that sed it I thought naa ur jus a *** head lol then when the second person ses it U start to worry a bit lol

The golfer Rory Mcilroy. My brother in law mentioned it once and now every time he plays I get a text telling me well done.

Ian your the resident I.T guy here how do I do a google search on an image, what I mean is I have a picture then google finds other images of that person if that makes sense.

Ian your the resident I.T guy here how do I do a google search on an image' date=' what I mean is I have a picture then google finds other images of that person if that makes sense.[/quote']Try a reverse image search http://www.tineye.com/You upload your image or URL of image and the engine searches for sources of other images like that

Back