Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Removing hardened in egg

You will have to trad it.soak it then keep coming back to wet it then make sure you got new blade in and give it a good sSwear word!e

iv got a stiffer brush a sill brush for old bird **** and **** that dont come off with my proffered softer brush

if that dont work ladders

Lots and lots of harsh language!, doesnt actually take the stuff off, but makes you feel better!!.

(SSwear word!er!) :)

Wrap some velco around the brush and squirt some fairy liquid on the velco and scrub then leave to soak repeat if nessacary

SSwear word!er.

I usually app it up when I get there with a heavily fairy'd applicator then clean other windows and come back, usually gets a bit off and the rest loosened up...

^That will more likely remove your clean record with the police and clear your bank for funds to replace the window, rather than remove the egg.

^That will more likely remove your clean record with the police and clear your bank for funds to replace the window, rather than remove the egg.
just blame it on a little chavvy

Latest Posts

Back