Rendering on Glass

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by bareknuckle4, Aug 20, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. bareknuckle4

bareknuckle4 Member

Does anyone have any tips on getting rendering off the glass?

I have a job to do tomorrow where the lady has quite a bit of rendering and paint on the glass and as normal my wfp system won't touch this so I'm getting the ladders out. I do not want to scratch the glass so I'm pretty cautious when it comes to thinking about a sSwear word!per.

Thanks everyone

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I have used sSwear word!er for paint spots and worked well just keep the wfp on top of glass with water flowing to help loob

Not had to deal with rendering yet though.

3. bareknuckle4

bareknuckle4 Member

Yea thats what i thought, thanks for the input though. I wonder if B&Q sell these sSwear word!ers? Guess il find out tomorrow.

4. Use a combination of a sSwear word!er (always on wet glass) and steel wool which you can pick up from b&q for buttons

Col ;)

5. I think, Highend3d has some good glass shaders to use as a starting point. You can use it.

6. Ken

Ken Guest

Steel wool? You serious?

....you're kidding aren't you?

Advertisement