Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How is everyone !!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eco

How are we all, we've been up and running since July 2017 , we are now up to 160 repeat customers , don't know if that's good or bad Lol, I live in a town that you can't charge loads for Windows [emoji58]

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Just finished doing my tax online, had bad start of year Month due to the weather.......but REALLY positive about coming months workwise.

Just finished doing my tax online, had bad start of year Month due to the weather.......but REALLY positive about coming months workwise.
Good man, it's been a wet and windy few months , but spring and summer are looking good for us [emoji109]

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'm doing great! Just finished my 2017 accounts and sent them off to the auditor. Also finished the last payment on the round I bought last summer, so there will be more in my own pocket in the future.

Also rearranged and raised the prices of my humble domestic route so it's (almost) exclusive 12 week cleans at fixed price points now. Got about 25% dropoff so far, but much, much less work.

Going to invest in a new pole or two in February, and build a hot water system over the summer to prepare for next winter. But not many expenses are planned for this year, so hoping to save up a pretty penny to go towards a house.  :1f44d:

I am ok mate. more customers than i can handle.......including some very tasty ones.

At the moment, fairly pisssed, having been at an afternoon birthday party supping jaipur ale..... having one coffee then a nightcap blackcurrant wine....will be sleeping like a baby after that!

anyway, i ramble......lots of love to all my fellow windowcleaners....and to those just starting up.....believe....if you put in the effort, you will have a big and beautiful round

cheers

Back