Repeat Topics

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Poles Apart, Aug 31, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Poles Apart

Haven't been on here much lately the forums becoming clogged with topics that are being repeated, what's best back pack?, pole?, Resin etc etc wouldn't it be better if members filled in the search box?

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

We do keep asking for people to use the search function but it seems it falls on deaf ears

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Say what? Hello?

Seriously though it is a bit of a drag Poles, however I suppose we might be a bit thin on the ground without a little repetition.

4. Phildeeney

Phildeeney Member

I'm sure I've seen this topic before??

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Den

Den Forum Addict

There is a couple of ways to look at it some people do use the search button and can still be unsure or just need a bit of reassurance confirmationso to speak myself included this site as helped me no end especially with RO and DI stuff, and I suppose their is people that are lazy who can't be arsed to used the search button I'm sure there is a few of them, I'm assuming these are newbies your talking about.
    There is also experience people like your self that could start a productive post for newbie and experience windies alike whether if just decent chat or educational.

6. Poles Apart

There are comprehensive and detailed posts on all subjects for newbies to look at rather than starting the same thing up over and over again.

7. Den

Den Forum Addict

I agree to a certain extent, you can read one, two, three and maybe more different threads think you have enough understanding on that particular subject then find that there is a lot mor e to the subject than first though. For example I wasn't aware of TDS creep then different people use different transfer pump. These are just a couple of examples so asking a question about TDS maybe be repeative to one person but not another hope I make sense lol.

Advertisement