Replacement liquidator clips

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Clisty1989, Dec 15, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

Been looking for them and not having any luck, do any of u know where to get some? Mine are getting a bit scuffed up so looking to replace them soon, or will I need to replace the entire channel?

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I thought they were on sale
    I'm not sure where but i can email them and find out for you if you can't find a supplier
    Try cleaning spot and the other usual suspects first and let me know if you still can't find them and I'll email my contacts there

3. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

I've looked on cleaning spot and window cleaning warehouse with no success was thinking of calling wcw tomorrow as they're only an hour away from me and I may be heading that way after xmas, but no success finding them on the internet yet.surely they must do them somewhere as I can't be the only one needing them!

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I'll ask Bob (polzn bladz ) first as i am sure they are on sale seperately and I'm sure it's been posted on here before
    If he doesn't know I'll ask moerman for you

5. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

Thank you, I did search round here before posting, apparently wcw was doing them in the summer but can't find any trace of them on the site, I'll call them if I get a chance tomorrow and if they have them I'll put the word out on here.

6. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

Phoned wcw they do have them was surprised to find that they weren't on the website £1.95 a pair, he putting them on the site today part code is LIQUIDCLIP

7. Posh

Posh Hero

I did the same. Weren't on the website so I emailed them and got four. That's was about 2 months ago. Can't believe they ain't put them on yet.

8. Posh

Posh Hero

9. James Allen

James Allen Well-Known Member

There is also a guy on ebay selling them too

10. Eric Gilliand

Eric Gilliand Well-Known Member

Interesting that Racensteins and WCR in the US don't even charge for them...as long as you purchased the liquidators of them.

Advertisement