Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone else into there box sets?

Eviestevie

whats your favourite?

Recently watched breaking bad,sons of anarchy

Now into vikings!!!!

Did bit game of thrones but got bored!

Narcos is good

My favorite boxes is Sherlock Holmes ( jeremy brett) and King of queens .Never bores me !
I like king of queens

Specially the missus in it!!!!

Watched idris elber fighter last night that was good

Walking dead I'm kinda watching but getting bored

Breaking bad was excellent, I like sherlock and Dr who never used to but got into it and a really good watch is the missing 1 & 2And they are on kodi

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
kodi is amazing

It's funny because was reading today some local lads have just been busted for selling the boxes

Funny really because I know for a fact half our local police force use them

Thing is with box sets they always leave you in suspense so you always wanna watch the next episode

Then 4 episodes later it's 2 in morn and your shattered next day lol

The blacklist , the walking dead, the 100, bates motel. Currently watching all of them and waiting on the return episodes

I've lost count of the number of box sets I've watched. Lost, 24, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Deadwood, etc.

Two that I don't see mentioned much are The Shield and Justified. Both of them are excellent and I'd probably say that Justified is the best series I've seen.

The office USA, seen it start to finish 4 times all 9 series only 25 min an episode so easy to sit through 4-5 a night. Band of Brothers, amazing! And a cartoon from my childhood 'The mysterious Cities Of Gold' from early Philip Schofield BBC days.

I've lost count of the number of box sets I've watched. Lost, 24, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Deadwood, etc.
Two that I don't see mentioned much are The Shield and Justified. Both of them are excellent and I'd probably say that Justified is the best series I've seen.
The Shield was always my go to series and justified was bloody brilliant!

Just got into Black Sails. It's basically an adult prequel to Treasure Island. Lots of plot, blood and wobbly lady bits

I can agree that Justified is definitely worth a watch as is The Shield :thumbsup:

Many users here use Kodi then..... What add-on are you using? Exodus, Specto?

I can agree that Justified is definitely worth a watch as is The Shield :thumbsup:
Exodus and specto but only if I can't get it on showbox. Showbox always has perfect copies

Thanks, I'll check it out.

The problem I find with most of these TV series is that they go on too long. 6, 7 seasons or even more!!!!

They often get cancelled leaving me on a blooming cliff hanger!

I like king of queensSpecially the missus in it!!!!

Watched idris elber fighter last night that was good

Walking dead I'm kinda watching but getting bored
Walking dead is great

Idris Elba is the man..he was called dj kipling back in the day and quite famous doing all the rave scene and ibiza etc

And luther was excellent..very dark storylines but great

The guy who made exodus and kept it up to date has quit and at the moment nobody knows if anyone is gonna take over or if it will just stay as it is and get stale and old and never updated again

I would go for phoenix or showbox or something else soon

The problem I find with most of these TV series is that they go on too long. 6, 7 seasons or even more!!!!

I love starting a series that has these 6 seasons already their to watch lol, I watch them back to back religiously, it's great lol. I'm waiting on too many episodes coming out at the moment

Another

I love starting a series that has these 6 seasons already their to watch lol, I watch them back to back religiously, it's great lol. I'm waiting on too many episodes coming out at the moment
I love doing that too. I recently watched 76 episodes of Justified in about three weeks. There's usually nothing on tv worth watching anyway.

The Walking Dead & The Strain
930d0c460316d79b22295ab3c28da34c.jpg

UK turks for TV, exodus for movies and box sets

Latest Posts

Back