Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Day Of Mixed Emotion...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

browny

well got up this morning, started motor and it sounded terrible, so put it in the garage, expecting the worst.

was feeling pretty p****ed off since i couldnt clean any of the new work i picked up over the weekend, i thought im not letting the day go to waste, so got on the bus and went canvassing today. Picked up 14 customers which made me feel a little less disheartened, and have just found out the motor is an easy fix!

So what started out a **** day, actually turned out pretty good!!

I have been worrying about my MOT for my van for weeks and it just passed with 2 bulbs needed... go figure. now its taxed and mot for a year. and I didnt work today so I went carding all day and got 3 new customers.

I have been worrying about my MOT for my van for weeks and it just passed with 2 bulbs needed... go figure. now its taxed and mot for a year. and I didnt work today so I went carding all day and got 3 new customers.
always nice when the mot is done for another year, always a worry :\

At that rate you could give wizbiz a run for his money. Well done /emoticons/wink.png

well got up this morning, started motor and it sounded terrible, so put it in the garage, expecting the worst.
was feeling pretty p****ed off since i couldnt clean any of the new work i picked up over the weekend, i thought im not letting the day go to waste, so got on the bus and went canvassing today. Picked up 14 customers which made me feel a little less disheartened, and have just found out the motor is an easy fix!

So what started out a **** day, actually turned out pretty good!!

Latest Posts

Back