Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sorry In Advance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

C

Catherine

I know, I know, I keep asking this, still after somebody to do pics of WFP system - but just thought would put it up again - as new members join, closest offer so far is 85 miles from me, looking Norfolk/Suffolk

Yea thats a natural trait of mine, no problem in that direction. Nah its just Ive posted this request a few times, and just cant seem to find anybody local to me that will let us do some photos, they would get a free set probably worth �200, its turning out to be a right devil. I seem to be experiencing a black triangle in place of the pound sign

Oh I see.. Well I'll be happy to do that for you, there is a boat at 7:30, can you make it?

Is it photos of a system, or just someone cleaning windows with a pole?

Bit of everything really, system, someone using the pole, bit wonky angles and stuff like that, do they do breakfast on the boat?

I'm in Cambs? Not sure what you need, I have a professionally fitted system not sure for how long though with this rain and business being very slow!

Latest Posts

Back