Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

fao alex gardner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

im ordering the clamp upgrade for my super max 47ft compact pole do i just get the (9 clamp 10 section pole option) i take it there is no difference in the compact pole to the normal 47ft pole in clamp wise??[delusional]

Hi Tench

Yes you would need the 9 clamp upgrade kit for the 10 section pole.

If you would like, you can send the pole back to me and I will fit the clamps for you for no extra charge. Email me on [email protected] if you would be interested in this option. We would pay for collection you would pay for delivery back (about £8) /emoticons/smile.png

Hi Tench
Yes you would need the 9 clamp upgrade kit for the 10 section pole.

If you would like, you can send the pole back to me and I will fit the clamps for you for no extra charge. Email me on [email protected] if you would be interested in this option. We would pay for collection you would pay for delivery back (about £8) /emoticons/smile.png
thanks for the offer alex but i need the pole cant b with out it at the minit lots of high wrk on so will ave to do them my self ill get them ordered in a sec

just ordered them new super scraper for big pole an a base cap an the clamp upgrade cant wate to fit them:balloondance:

Back