Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter cleaning prices

Eviestevie

lots of threads recently on prices here they seem to differ massively

What is the average price for a gutter clean per metre?

Also gutter clean plus wipe the gutters down per metre ?

Where I am you would be hard pushed to get more than £20 for a standard front and back gutter clear, then same again if wanting wiped down. Wish I could charge more but stuck with what we have. I'll maybe try and increase it next year and see what happens

£60 minimum for a front and back.

Only exception is for existing custies where I drop to £40

Anything else is not worth me loading the ladder, but more importantly why risk your neck for £20 when youcan earn that same money stood safely on the ground. Some folk around here charge 80 for it so I think I'm about the middle price. I certainly don't get every job I quote, but its just not worth the hasslefor less (for me).

£1 per metre for clear and same again for fsg clean. Minimum of £50.

I get a couple a week at the moment, only ever had one not get back to me as they only wanted one small bit of their gutter cleared and didn't want to pay the minimum charge, but as they weren't a regular it wasn't worth my time doing it for any less. And anyway I am fair and don't do discounts for anyone ;-)

£25 per length for a basic degrease and scrub with the pole, £50 per length if they want them cleared out too.

Wow... I'm going to start paying you lot to come do my work for me /emoticons/smile.png

Here a typical semi with gutters front and back and a gable end is a minimum of £100 for clear and clean.

I never charge what it's 'worth' I charge what I am willing to do the job for.

Sounds like everyones in the same ball park Green? Any who are £20-30 per side would be £80-£120 for your typical semi, mine would be a minimum of £100 for a clear and fsg clean. I'm the same as you, my prices are what I'm willing to do it for ;-)

I charge a lot more for cleaning the gutters and facias than I do clearing them out, I don't enjoy cleaning gutters at all really,

I much prefer to clear them out as that's so fast and easy, cleaning them is always a hassle, so I charge a lot for facias, maybe £100-150 for a 3 bed semi,

Whereas cleaning the gutters out, as little as £20 a side depending on how bad they are, It takes minutes to clean them out... Where's cleaning them takes hours sometimes

I charge a lot more for cleaning the gutters and facias than I do clearing them out, I don't enjoy cleaning gutters at all really,
I much prefer to clear them out as that's so fast and easy, cleaning them is always a hassle, so I charge a lot for facias, maybe £100-150 for a 3 bed semi,

Whereas cleaning the gutters out, as little as £20 a side depending on how bad they are, It takes minutes to clean them out... Where's cleaning them takes hours sometimes
That's my view on it too, doesn't take me long to do a front and back and that's only a Clear not a clean. Definitely going to put my price up a bit though, and see what happens.

I had a strange call earlier from my uncles boss, needs his gutters cleared and his windows done monthly, usual guy hasn't been round in ages he said, told him to send me his details and I would give him a quote, he send them says I don't need a quote, come and do the work for me and then tell me a price :confused: I'm not going to rip the guy off but I just thought it was a strange thing to say, just had a look at his property on google street and in going for £40 for gutters and then £10 for Windows.

View attachment 5408

I've just sent him a price for the job, had a look again at the property and decided to go for £60 gutters and £12 for the windows. We'll see if he gets back to me.

Back