Resin Bottle Connectors

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mak2503, Jun 21, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mak2503

mak2503 Newcomer

I need help with the connectors on my resin bottles. At present I use Hozelock connectors but in the past few weeks I have used brass ones and aquastop ones but they just all seem to leak.

I have read on here that John Guest produce really good connectors but which ones would be suitable for my bottles. I have attached a picture to give you an idea of the sort of bottle I have.

The connectors have to be able to connect to normal sized garden hose diameter as that's what I use for my tank.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Bernie

Bernie Active Member

Em....you do know uv put a link up with a 115 pics in it don't ya lolll nice black lab by the way :)

3. mak2503

mak2503 Newcomer

Thanks for that Bernie I must have clicked the wrong link to the photo.

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

[SIZE=10.5pt]Might be a silly question but why have you got a di tank in your van?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I produce pure water from a static ro/di system also harvest purified rainwater so have no need to have a di or ro connected up it in the van in the first place. [/SIZE]

5. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

you must have a dodgy seal on the connections too as ive never had one leak on me ???

6. mak2503

mak2503 Newcomer

They leak on me constantly. I was thinking of going down the route of harvesting the rainwater and then I don't need to have the bottles in the van. Sometimes I like the option if I run out of water that I can top up at customers homes.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

[SIZE=10.5pt]Best treat yourself to a new di tank or try replacing the complete di head assembly as I can see by the pic you have red tape around that too so I'm guessing that tends to leak from there as well. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Or the cheaper option might be is to find somewhere that sells replacement di connectors & seals. So I would give some suppliers a call to find out the best way to fix it myself.[/SIZE]

8. mak2503

mak2503 Newcomer

Thanks for the reply. The red tape is my own way of distinguishing between bottles. I have the red tape in the middle as one strip for bottle 1 and two strips for my bottle 2. I see how it looks like I have taped it up though.

I only get the leaks off the Hozelock type connectors.

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Advertisement