Resin by the bucket load

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by scratcher, Jun 5, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. scratcher

scratcher Newcomer

hi guys im new to forums first one ! ive got an ro 200 then a small resin unit the level's go to 0 quite quick but only last about 3 days 600 or 700 litres before they go up to 16 +ive changed the pre filters and r o membranes im in hard water area td about 300 pre filters any ideas thanks gareth

Advertisement
  2. Dannymack

Dannymack Newcomer

Hi scratcher get yaself a bigger Di bottle. I've got a 450 gpd with booster pump and a 25L Di bottle takes 3/4 of a big bag of resin which has lasted so far around 9 months and I'm on 002.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I have a 300 gpd ro and small 10" canister for resin that will produce approx 1,000 litres of 0 ppm pure water before the resin starts to creap up to about 1-2. My tap water tds is between 260 -300 but everytime I want to strat producing pure I disconect the di canister and backflush the ro for a few mins to stop tds creap killing my resin

Advertisement