Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van mounting my softwash machine

Green Pro Clean Ltd

At present my machine is looks like this:

View attachment 8902

Size of a power washer and just as heavy due to the large leisure battery housing.

Plan is to strip it down, mount the pump and regulator hidden away in the van and install the battery some place also.

Pull up to job, unload dustbin, add chems, add hose from custys tap or from my 500L tank and hey presto.

I never come across any job where I need more than 200M of hose so should be fine van mounted.

Thoughts?

Got my pump and other stuff from Rutland pumps for a self build van mounted system would I need another controller and another battery to run pump off or is there something I can get so I can run wfp and softwashing pump to one battery ?

Got my pump and other stuff from Rutland pumps for a self build van mounted system would I need another controller and another battery to run pump off or is there something I can get so I can run wfp and softwashing pump to one battery ?
Controller is not necessary, just on off switch, I will be running mine from a second van mounted leisure battery.

Controller is not necessary, just on off switch, I will be running mine from a second van mounted leisure battery.
Iam to still to get another leisure battery just use the one I have for wfp for few weeks . And that's good news I won't need a controller then. Using 25litre tank for now on look out for 125litre to have mix in then too up as and when

Back