Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Brand Water Fed Pole Would You Buy For Cleaning Windows At 50Ft?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What brand water fed pole would you buy for cleaning windows at 50ft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmeister

For research purposes, we would like to know what pole you use for cleaning windows at 50ft?

This poll will be up until Thursday night/Friday morning!

Bet there all ****. Ive seen video on u tube and they all look dead bendy.......

Allow pole dont bend as much as carbon fibre

Ally poles are heavy but sturdy all carbon poles bend , it depends what you want light pole (bendy) or ally (toooo heavy)

I've used Streamline and Facelift at 50ft and I preferred the facelift, though I'd probably go Gardiner.

Sadly If I'm honest am far too old to go waving me long pole about now.

How many people have actually tried a 50ft pole? I'd go for a brand that has credibility and it seems Gardniners always get the best reviews from windys that i've spoken too

See that's the problem here, most windies on here are residential and have never even seen a 50ft wfp but use smaller Gardiner or facelift etc so they are going to get the votes so this WILL NOT be an accurate poll, neither would the one on that other forum started by Lee.

As I said I've used Facelift and Streamline and another I don't k ow the brand of.

Facelift is the best brand I've used. Rigidity and weight were comfortable for the height it was.

BUT having never used Gardiners I'd still investigate that first after using their 35ft and 25ft poles.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

See that's the problem here, most windies on here are residential and have never even seen a 50ft wfp but use smaller Gardiner or facelift etc so they are going to get the votes so this WILL NOT be an accurate poll, neither would the one on that other forum started by Lee.
I had a play with one today at the onics roadshow.

Very light apart from the brush......

Also had a play with there 65 f pole too. Closed lenth wasn't very big considering there go up to 65f

I had a play with one today at the onics roadshow.

Very light apart from the brush......

Also had a play with there 65 f pole too. Closed lenth wasn't very big considering there go up to 65f

how much was that pole neil?

I just brought the gardiner 47ft. Need it for a few jobs coming up so I'll report back when it comes and I've had a go...

how much was that pole neil?
I didnt even ask .

But it made my old 45f lonics pole look like a monster.lol

Even there 65f pole looked less of a beast...!

At 50ft I don't think that you can see what you are doing. The customer needs to think about other options that may be more expensive, however you keep your reputation!

Having held an Extreme at that height I would def go for that if you had the money.

Just had a customer who extended both the SMAX and Extreme at that height and was so impressed with the Extreme he bought it within mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back