Resin TDS variations...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Dec 26, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Hello chaps, quick question for those that use a fair bit of resin.

I changed mine today (I have an RO primary so only need to change resin every 8 or so months)

I was up to 002ppm so decided as I was doing all the odd jobs and cleaning van today I'd best change the resin.

I did this and turned on pump and got out my TDS meter. First reading 003ppm, 30 seconds later 005ppm 1 minute later 000ppm

it has now settled to a consistent 000ppm but I am just curious if that little jump is a normal thing when changing the vessel?

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

The last refill I did it came out at 000 to start with then went up to 002 after a few days and went back down to 000 and has stayed there for quite a while. I keep a log of when I change my resin. The last change was on 25/11/15, it will start creeping up when I start back I'm sure of it.

Advertisement