Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New member introduction

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo666

Hello all forum members, I'm a new member just signed up. My friends call me Damo short for Damien, I'm 33 and have done window cleaning on and off for roughly 15 years as well as working in management for 4 years at a national cleaning company. Recently went self employed about 6 months ago running my own w/c business. I hope I can share my experiences with you all and maybe help anyone who needs advice or help problem solving.

Have a nice day! Cheers

Just wondering what's the general feeling towards Ionic systems equipment? I use them and find most of it really good but when I look around the forum seems a lot of the other guys are using other brands

I know what your saying, most junk mail goes straight to bin with me as well. The prices even for used systems in the latest catalogue is unreal....6.5k for hot water.

I bought a 3 year old van with system already in it that was fitted from new. Couldn't afford new van and system when I started out by myself 6 months ago

Would be nice to have hot water though, quicker first cleans, more thorough in less time. Any one using hot water system?

I got the Ionics magazine yesterday as well and it really wasn't anything particularly special.

I do like reading the Window Cleaning Magazine though.

Thought this was a wind up thread.

Hi Damien. My name is Damien 34 in May been cleaning 15/16 years /emoticons/smile.png

Welcome to the forum /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back