Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Been offered this for free

Dan Paton

As per the title. I've been offered this small Honda pressure washer for free but it's been sitting outside in the elements since last summer. Is it worth salvaging. The owner said it worked perfectly in the summer when they used it. No petrol in it so couldn't start it.
79e60954dfd3093ee763e1bee3910875.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

If its got a spark and wont start worst case is likely carb clean. If you dont want it I will have it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Got the same washer and works every time and it's been abused. Like others have said, there's nothing to go wrong on these. Fuel spark and oil. Keep carb clean new spark plug and make sure oil is good, as if gets low it will cut out and not start as a safety aspect. Nothing more to them

As per the title. I've been offered this small Honda pressure washer for free but it's been sitting outside in the elements since last summer. Is it worth salvaging. The owner said it worked perfectly in the summer when they used it. No petrol in it so couldn't start it.
79e60954dfd3093ee763e1bee3910875.jpg

For free..... i'd spend the money and get it fully serviced and have the piece of mind that i'd got a good machine. Its a Honda engine and they just go on and on.

The machine looks like a Machinemart one. probably around £800 new.

If it had of been offered to me for free it would be in my garage by now /emoticons/wink.png;)

Back