Result!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Damo, Nov 27, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Damo

Damo Guru

Cleaned a house that was given to me.

£18 every 12 weeks.

MASSIVE house. 3 story. Velux Windows. Big conny. Balcony Windows.

I'd want £30 all day long as it's a good 40 mins at a fast pace. Plus every 12 weeks!

She cancelled as wants todo em herself.

I picked up two houses this week which can be done in the same time or less INCLUDING travel time of 5 mins AND works out to be £6 more!!

She was deeply sorry lol

I nearly said you have made my week love. Thank you so so so much for cancelling. Happy Damo.

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Further to the other thread about having a bit of fun with... Send her out a Christmas card offering a 'free christmas bonus clean, soffits and facia's included'. See if she calls to claim it, and when she does, say "sorry they were sent out last week, existing customers only". :D Even if she doesn't call, she'll be kicking herself.

Fun n games.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. Damo

Damo Guru

I love it! I might just do similar tbh!!!!

4. Damo

Damo Guru

Well they do say lose one gain two lol.

Picked up an easy £25.

Silver cloud and all that.

5. TolishAPurd

I've lost two this month. One died, and the other told me today they are moving (£35 total). I'm absolutely swamped until christmas now so no adverts, no interest in one offs etc, and I'll be doing a big targetted push in spring, and maybe just a little cull.

Got a call today from someone this morning that wanted a conny and window clean, and it must be today.... Because I just sit around on one of the busiest periods of the year waiting for a job like that to come in. Theres bound to be loads of people calling up over the next few weeks looking for a one off. Hopefully everyones busy and the penny will drop with these people that it is good to have a regular cleaner at the average cost of £150 a year.

Advertisement