Revenge of the Squegee

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by WagtailMat, Jul 25, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WagtailMat

WagtailMat Active Member

hey guys hade another productive day today ended making $500 today, but with some imbarisment I was changing my Squegee on the pole when to take it off wouldn't come off so I pulled then crack right in the eye got a small cut and a black eye but then I hear the owners laugh then they came out to see if I was ok but damn did it hurt I actually got dizzy lol anyone else done this before or am I the only boofhead lol

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

I hear you mate. With window cleaning it seems that every time I earn an over the odds day wage I always seem to break something, lose something, or hurt something. Its like ying and yang, rough and smooth and all that. Suck it up, chicks dig scars.:D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. cheapncheerful

now you know why cheapie likes people out at work....

I did a cracker recently up my ladder using my edging shears to cut what I couldnt reach..the shears were a bit blunt so I was banging em together hard...

what I didnt figure as I started cutting towards me was that the arms of the edge cutters had just reached my face level and so I slammed em shut and yep...right on my nose....cracker...I went light headed and thought I would get a nose bleed but just a nice bruise...

trouble was...I had done it several times before against my legs...what a divvy...:D

yep okay I will get em sharpened...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. paulben

paulben Member

Why is it when you do something stupid there is always someone watching

5. boarcity

boarcity Guest

lads who work for me are always doing to each other that trick where you let fly a punch but stop before it makes contact with the face with only a half inch to spare -theyre often misjudging it though! which is very unpopular at 9 a.m.

Advertisement