Reverse Osmosis Setup

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by garry, Jul 23, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. garry

garry Member

can anyone send me a link of a diagram of how to set membranes up properly as ive just bought 3 new membranes yet its reading 48 before it goes into resin and coming out really quick, im sure a membrane is being missed out

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

[SIZE=10.5pt]New membranes need back flushing first for about 2 hours to get rid of manufacturing chems.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]Not sure why you need a diagram as was not the ro already assembled?[/SIZE]

3. Pride Clean

Pride Clean Active Member

If you have the membrane housing outlets facing down then put all the ones on the left into one pipe and all on the right to the other.
    Left is product, right is waste on mine so the waste goes to the flow restrictor

4. garry

garry Member

i have 2 RO setups what came made up yet when i checked em yesterday the 1 working fine had pipes runnin into different membranes to one which had the high reading, ive copied the pipes onto 2nd one n now it works fine, god knows how it worked fine for last 12 month.

Advertisement