Rhino tube pole hose

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by paul1, Jul 28, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Juat speaking to John at reach-it regarding rhino tube says can order direct from them but no uk distributor anyone got this hose heard its great and engineered to lay flat no coiling etc? thoughts?

cheers

Advertisement
  2. johnny bravo

if im right, exceed , i got mine over a year ago, great, ditched gardiners. need some more of the blue hose if its still the sane

3. mark m

mark m Hero

The reach it rep is down my way in Dorset (Weymouth ) his name is Peter 01305 774872

4. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Cheers mate

So you can buy in uk then? They told me dont supply in uk. Cheers

5. simon

simon Guru

you can get it on fb, but make sure you ask for the right stuff, they sent me a sample & i asked for pole hose but thats what they call the micro bore version so it was massive, the stuff you want is pole tube,but check its been a while , but it has some good recomendations

6. Eric Gilliand

Eric Gilliand Well-Known Member

Rhino tube is 8mm OD, 5mm ID and is the pole hose. Now available in 3 colours. Rhino hose on the other hand is a supply hose with an 8mm ID and is a flat hose so needs to be totally unwound before use. Once disconnected it self empties. The rhino tube is superb. Rhino hose I've only had for about 6 weeks and it also is excellent. Still trying to organise an efficient workflow with it though. Pointless having it on a reel if it has to be totally distributed every time you use it, although, having said that, it is very compact and reeling it back up with a sturdy hose reel would be very easy.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. mark m

mark m Hero

Trust me the person only lives 15 mile up the road from me I know he sells it

8. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

hi mate

where do you buy your rhino tube pole hose from please? cheers

9. Eric Gilliand

Eric Gilliand Well-Known Member

I'm in NZ so buy direct from Reach-it. Importing is reasonably painless over here. No duties or taxes so the only thing to take into consideration is the exchange rate.

Advertisement