Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cnc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

rite guys an gals this is a serues man hunt to find cnc we need to find him as he has gone awall dog the bounty hunter is un avalible so if any one can find his number or websight or any way to contact him it would b much apreacheded some one must no!!!

Put something on for free...he'l be back on quicker than greyhound out of its trap...lol

only joking hope he's ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably drunk, though I have a feeling he might not "do" winter, and just hibernate like a bear.

Is there any update on cnc where about's...????

What happened to the bloke who did car valeting and window cleaning I forgot his name but he disappeared as well

i think he is still on here but in disguise..../emoticons/smile.png

cnc managed somehow to lock himself out....gavvvvvvvvvvv

first it stated that emails to my account were bouncing.....i did use a disposable email when i joined but it still works fine...anyway i decided to use another email ...

and so i changed my email only the system got rid of my old email and never sent conformation of my new email ...so i got locked out.....gavvvvvvv help....

yeh still going strong....trying to fit too much work in....using banana more than ever....i am sure i will get back in shortly ...gavvvvvvvvv

Last edited:
i think he is still on here but in disguise..../emoticons/smile.png
cnc managed somehow to lock himself out....gavvvvvvvvvvv

first it stated that emails to my account were bouncing.....i did use a disposable email when i joined but it still works fine...anyway i decided to use another email ...

and so i changed my email only the system got rid of my old email and never sent conformation of my new email ...so i got locked out.....gavvvvvvv help....

yeh still going strong....trying to fit too much work in....using banana more than ever....i am sure i will get back in shortly ...gavvvvvvvvv
Is this you CNC????

:grouphug:Glad to see you're back mate

The crew is back together..lol

You cleaned those skittles out your boot yet??

yep tis me....

ive been found:balloondance:
cnc to david smith...!!!! ermmm you ve not had a "Reggie Perrin" moment ave yea...?

lol good to have you back mate

yeh but how do i get back to cnc?.......yeh i missed you lot too...i had to talk to the wife...yawn....:rolleyes:

Back