Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Texting customer for money

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

So, I have to collect today and I don't want to... What do you guys write in your texts to customers to make them pay. Do you go stern or normal or soft and virtually beg...

What would you write.

I don't collect unless at time of doing job. After a week, I send out reminder text saying that payment is overdue and requesting settlement within next few days.

Always send as generic text, not specific to a customer. Seems to do the trick. Most have just forgotten. Usually get texts back apologising for late payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, just a reminder. I haven't received your payment yet. Thanks, Martin - Spectrum window cleaning.

i wont text for things like that. get round there or post a reminder usually works for me .

I just texted 61 customers, I don't collect unless I am working in the area. It just seems this month they are getting a bit forgetful.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I just texted 61 customers, I don't collectitunless I am working in the area. It just seems this month they are getting a bit forgetful.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Wow....thats a lot of customers who havent paid. Must take up some time keeping tracks with It

Back