Rick.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Rick Johnson, Jun 8, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Rick Johnson

Rick Johnson Newcomer

Hi everyone on the forum I'm new on here and wandered if anyone can help me with a query. I've recently invested in a Facelift BackPack for WFP window cleaning, what I would like to know is a)how long do they normally take to fully charge for use. b) what is the running cost on average to charge c)is there such a thing as a battery charger for it that can be run from a cigarette lighter in the car?

Advertisement
  2. chris clean

chris clean Active Member

Hi Rick welcome to the forum mate. I use the gardiner v3 backpack all day everyday and its never run out of battery I normally put it on charge for a couple of hours when I get in and its charged. I wouldn't worry about finding ways to charge it in the van but hopefully someone on here has that backpack and can tell ya for sure

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I use the gardiners one also and only charge it every few days
    It has a red light to say when it needs charging
    Never seen it come on

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I know 2 guys who work together using only gardiners backpacks who only charge theirs once a week and that's if they remember
    They will do over 9 hours continous use which is a lot when it is only on for a few minutes at a time

Advertisement