Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Right place

Posh

A windy was cleaning opposite me today. We got chatting and he mentioned he's had to give about 40 customers up as there on a hill? And he can't keep walking up there as his knees knackard. Quick as a flash I ask him if he has th addresses which he gives me. Went to***ht put cards in ones not in and spoke to some but as of now already picked up 7 of his old customers & managed to put £2 on each house. (he was very cheap). Happy days.

Great nice one. That is what I need right now.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

last year one day went to do a place and as soon as i pulled up, it started pelting it down,annoyed i started driving home and it stops, so i turn round and pull up again, and again it threw it down so, steamingly mad i went home, brightened up on the way but i was'nt having it so came back next day, and while working someone came out and asked if i'd do there's and a few others, so i did, then, a few more came from it and most of them want it weekly! so because of that rainy episode what forced me home my work increased nearly 50 quid a week! nice when it happens

What a result? I wonder why he didn't sell them on? No sweat off your nose though is it ^^

Wish this would ever happen to me haha.

James.

Latest Posts

Back