Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spotting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Been doing 3 houses in same road for over year now n occasionally I get problems of spotting from these house doing get thm from any other Wich I'm puzzled by. The windows sheet when I rinse thm so are easy to rinse. I'm wondering maybe it might be down to rubbers on frames or something

Yeah thy on busy road mate but sat about 20 yards back or so there front garden between the road and windows just checked water Iv used today n it's 002ppm so can't be that. Does direct sunlight affect runner seels

if its just the windows on the road side then it could be dust kicking up from traffic.

could effect it or even can effect the upvc itself.

i had a first clean today where the frames just gave the milky white water off while cleaning them, so im hoping that done cause spotting!

I have 5 houses in a row, all built a few years ago, all pretty much identical, 4 are perfect and one spots no matter what I do. In fact I squeegee off the downstairs because the finish is so bad.

No rhyme or reason

Back