Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

5Th Floor

Smurf

Had what I call a fishing phone call today by what sounded like a polish chap asking how much would I charge to clean 4 windows on a 5th floor flat.

Do you lads get fishing phone calls too as obviously he just wanted to find out what I charge over the phone as refused to give me the property address then hung up.

I have had a couple like that .

I just tell them it's impossible for me quote unless I have an address .

Never had a phone call. A polish fella stopped me working, and asked how much do you charge? I asked where he lived and I could give him a quote, he said oh its just the same as the house I was doing, £8 house, so I told him £20..

Never had a phone call. A polish fella stopped me working' date=' and asked how much do you charge? I asked where he lived and I could give him a quote, he said oh its just the same as the house I was doing, £8 house, so I told him £20..[/quote']50ft means a 50 ft pole at £1K :huh:

Yes I know Jeff. Maybe he was just finding out if it was worth his while getting a bigger pole /emoticons/wink.png

I personally have enough pain doing 3rd floor windows but after saying that I'm getting old /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yes I know Jeff. Maybe he was just finding out if it was worth his while getting a bigger pole /emoticons/wink.png
I personally have enough pain doing 3rd floor windows but after saying that I'm getting old /emoticons/biggrin.png
Hi , Smurf just interested "too old" just interested - and how long have you been at it? (window cleaning).
Rob

Far too old and far too long but only seems like yesterday,... my memory is shot too /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hi , Smurf just interested "too old" just interested - and how long have you been at it? (window cleaning).
Rob

Back