Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger belt

i guess its the wide ergotec one, if so the loops are for belts to wear over the shoulder so it will hold up without the need to tighten it around the waist

Nothing wrong With the belt but you asked what the loops where for. You Can use With or without the shoulderbelts.

No but i like the padded belt

The ergotec pouches and holster fit on nicely too

Black unger ergotec pouch

They have the holes in to go over the plastic loops

I have 2 pouches on mine

shoulder belts seem a good idea does anyone on here use them?
I assum you mean like braces, if so, they are too restrictive on you shoulders... And there not enough weight in them to keep them down so they let the belt ride up and are just generally a pain in the ****...

I use my old webbing belts which ive tweaked with a pouch for scrim, a grenade pouch for scraper, single ammo pouch for phone, boab, a pouch for sill cloths and a pouch for notepad, pens, cash etc. No shoulder yoke as you only need them if its more then 6kg

I have an unger belt, stupid clip pops off often, this is the second belt ive had, due to this problem. I sneezed today and the clip popped off, it all thumped on the ground, my wife who was working on other side of house, ran round as thought I had fell off my step, she really loves me:rofl:

Am I the only one who have never felt the need for a pouch?

I have my facelift/unger bucket on a belt with two squeegees and a scraper, and a regular hammer holder for a third squeegee or bigger scraper. I hang the towels from my pocket or the hammer holder if its not occupied.

I have the same one - it is to attach shoulder braces etc. The belt is utter **** though and has twisted and squashed after 3 months of using it. Going to thread a leather belt through instead for next week.

Am I the only one who have never felt the need for a pouch?I have my facelift/unger bucket on a belt with two squeegees and a scraper, and a regular hammer holder for a third squeegee or bigger scraper. I hang the towels from my pocket or the hammer holder if its not occupied.
Have a pouch so I haven't got a cloth that's wet and filthy over my shoulder ruining my t shirt or blowing off every time it's windy /emoticons/smile.png

Back