Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Trolley?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

Any different ones out in the window cleaning world. Pure freedom looks good and is proven. But at 25kg dry weight. That's a bit heavy for me.

Anybody?

Ps haven't got the time to really make one

Have you got one?

Is it stable?

I do suffer with bad back and I can't really do with lifting 35KG into a van (25kg PF Trolley and say 10L of water)

Yes i`ve got one, really well made frame, the only things that weigh a lot are pump and battery. I dont have any scales other wise I`d weigh it with out water for you.

£560 inc vat though atm. get what you pay for I say.

Any different ones out in the window cleaning world. Pure freedom looks good and is proven. But at 25kg dry weight. That's a bit heavy for me. Anybody?

Ps haven't got the time to really make one
wonder if that's with the 24ah batt as that alone will weigh abit

Why not just use a backpack on a trolley?
That's what I use now. Alu trolley and back pack.

The idea is to have four 25L CONTAINERS filled and then swap em out when they empty.

As only got a small tank in this van and don't want to redo the tank. As this van is a part time van.

Why use a trolley at all? You can build yourself a "virtual" trolley with just a board on which is mounted a pump and a controller and keep it in the back of your car. Most newbies think they are going to be wheeling their trolley around as they work but they don't in reality. That idea lasts about a week at the most before they realise a long hose is a lot easier than trying to drag a cumbersome great trolley down side alleys cluttered with bins, bikes and assorted junk.

Why use a trolley at all? You can build yourself a "virtual" trolley with just a board on which is mounted a pump and a controller and keep it in the back of your car. Most newbies think they are going to be wheeling their trolley around as they work but they don't in reality. That idea lasts about a week at the most before they realise a long hose is a lot easier than trying to drag a cumbersome great trolley down side alleys cluttered with bins, bikes and assorted junk.
That is what RC has done, and I like it!
Very good idea!

Thats what i thought /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Back