Rivive Battery?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Gmeister, May 31, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Aww maaaan,

Think I killed my battery!(again) And I had to buy a new battery last time.....

Can I revive it? Need trolly tomorrow, as picked up a job(3 story house) what about trickle charge?

No way can I get a new battery now....such a fail! These things always happen late Friday afternoon/Friday night!

Such an idiot! for not charging after use!

G

Advertisement
  2. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

just charge it till morning, what size battery is it

3. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Err no idea of size lol will have to take apart to tell you..

4. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

you shouldn't have to take apart, just put on charge, wil be ok for morning

5. OoO

OoO Guest

Cool stor................

LOL

put it on the slowest charge possible, somewhere warm (not too hot)

and pray :D

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Did it live then, at least update the thread :p

I vote for a ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Yeah mate I managed to revive battery! =)
    Had normal charger on it 12 hrs and L flashed and disappeared....put a car battery charger on(high) and it seemed fine after 5 hrs or so.

Thank god it worked, was panicking incase it did the same as before, but it now works so all the better!

8. OoO

OoO Guest

GD stuff

9. keir

keir Guru

Haha must be something in the water.... I thought i killed my brand new one last week, the ratchet strap that holds it place in my trailer snapped so i put the battery in the boot for the journey home at the end of the day so it wouldn't bounce all over the shop. Forgot about it, then gets in the car a few hours later and it stinks like someones been lighting matches in my car!!?.? Panics and realise the battery!!!! Nooooooooooo. It had fallen on to its side leaked acid melted the lead bits that bolt onto the posts a bit. So topped the cells back up, it hadn't lost much, stuck a bulb on to drain it then charged it for 2 days and it seems fine. And left my boot carpet out and rinsed it with the hose expecting it to dissolve lol

Batteries good, carpet so far not dissolved but not putting back in the car cause i think it'll rot the boot, it still stinks and has made my back yard floor go white and crusty lol.
    Quite lucky really i wander if i'd left left it longer if it could caused a fire!!

Advertisement