Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fell off the wagon!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
So right now I am bloody annoyed with myself. Quite smoking over a year ago using e cigarettes then quite them for almost a year. Today after a few days of the kids being up the wall and the wife away visiting our son I have broken and gone and got a new e cig so back to vaping it is. /emoticons/sad.png :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
keep trying m8 u will get there i used to smoke like a train now i cant stand the smell hate bing around any one that smokes the longer u go with out the easer it gets

I can't stand the smell either. At least e cigs are better for you I guess. Just annoyed that I have done over a year without normal cigs and almost that without e cigs. Grrr.

It is a hard habit to kick, but it can be done mate so don't give up /emoticons/wink.png

I quit in December 2012 and I've never had the urge to smoke since.

I can also sympathise with the kids doing your nut in lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

So right now I am bloody annoyed with myself. Quite smoking over a year ago using e cigarettes then quite them for almost a year. Today after a few days of the kids being up the wall and the wife away visiting our son I have broken and gone and got a new e cig so back to vaping it is. /emoticons/sad.png :(
hey @Gav kids are hard going you will come good again

Yeah I think I am going to get some 0 nic liquid so then I won't get addicted again at least.

Don't worry about it mate, you just had a weak moment, it hasn't changed anything. Get back on your ecigs for a bit and pretend nothing ever happened.

I've gone nearly a year now. Still vaporising but to be honest after smoking for 35 years I didn't think I'd ever stop so not to worried if I have to keep on the vapours for a few more months

ahh you have done really well and the e cigs aren't as bad.:oops:..no doubt when wifeys back she will get you back on the straight and narrow:rofl: we all have our weak moments...sometimes brought on by outside influence..:whistle:

Back