Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Do U All Wear In This Weather ? :)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

today i wore 2 t shirts /emoticons/smile.png and a adidas hoody with my business signed up hoody over it /emoticons/smile.png

had joggers on to keep me warm with trousers over it /emoticons/smile.png and socks tucked in to my trousers.... very warm i was today even tho it was cold /emoticons/tongue.png

on top of that i had gloves today aswell /emoticons/biggrin.png

lol

I also carry a big coat in my van incase it rains badly /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Cold weather......PAHHHH!. You need to 'man-up' son /emoticons/tongue.png

I'm still wearing polo shirt and thin trousers.

But I do come from the Valleys, where men are men........and sheep are nervous /emoticons/ohmy.png/emoticons/biggrin.png .

Cold weather......PAHHHH!. You need to 'man-up' son /emoticons/tongue.pngI'm still wearing polo shirt and thin trousers.

But I do come from the Valleys, where men are men........and sheep are nervous /emoticons/ohmy.png/emoticons/biggrin.png .
Sheep bit made me chuckle!!

I wore: beannie, vest, t shirt, jumper, water proof jacket, boots, jeans n fingerless gloves.

Just ordered myself some long johns and ski gloves too!!!

Keep your head warm and the rest should be easier to keep warm

No long johns today but only just off out in a mo and it's warmed up now, I do though have on a thermal vest, long sleeve thermal top, hoodie, a fleece over those and a baseball cap to top off the ensemble.

last winter when it snowed i had a bet with the guy i worked with on who could have there top off the longest, i won, 8 houses! was F'ing cold tho!lol

Back