Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone From Impact 43

WCF

Help Support WCF:

beaver0_15

I did the course at holiday inn York, last day was 24th September, I ain't heard out whether passed or failed, also there was talk of a site visit n I ain't heard out bout that either? Anyone know anything

I did the course at holiday inn York, last day was 24th September, I ain't heard out whether passed or failed, also there was talk of a site visit n I ain't heard out bout that either? Anyone know anything
it will take several months for you to hear that if you pass or fail!

i spoke to them and they did say that i passed, but to get paperwork takes time!

Same here,

Oh you can actually fail? Dang! I didn't think you could. I did day 2 in norwich recently, it was a great day, I highly reccomend it for anyone considering it.

it will take several months for you to hear that if you pass or fail!

i spoke to them and they did say that i passed, but to get paperwork takes time!

I don't understand :blink: .....

Why does it take so long to get the paperwork....this is 2012......not 1912 :huh: .

I don't understand :blink: .....

Why does it take so long to get the paperwork....this is 2012......not 1912 :huh: .
the paper work is done over 4 months, then after they have collected the paper work and did site visits then they have to sort it all out and mark it, then it has to be shiped to the college to be checked out!

so there is 5 months gone before the paper work is finished before checking!

^^^^Still don't understand....but there you go /emoticons/sad.png .

Are there any courses like this in Wales...they all seem to be in England /emoticons/sad.png .

^^^^Still don't understand....but there you go /emoticons/sad.png .

Are there any courses like this in Wales...they all seem to be in England /emoticons/sad.png .
it is one day a month for 4 months. then there are site visits. then impact43 have to sort paper work out, then they have to send it to the college to get checked out

it is one day a month for 4 months. then there are site visits. then impact43 have to sort paper work out, then they have to send it to the college to get checked out
4 months, I only did 3, hope i didnt miss last one

Cor blimey :blink: ! Did'nt realise it took so long.

They might be able to shift you around onto different courses to get the 4 days done quicker if it was a real emergency lol.. They seem pretty good guys / fairly flexible - if you really needed it done faster for some reason I'd say give em a bell, worst they can say is no..

Latest Posts

Back